Wednesday, May 10, 2006

My Redbulls -- Update


Just a quick update to let you all know how happy I am to have heard from my friends who are Redbulls deployed with the 1/34th BCT and currently in Iraq. Everyone seems to be doing well. I've been told that so far their missions have been successful, and no one has been seriously injured. Keywords appear to be "camels", "HOT", and "sand".
Please keep my Redbull friends in your thoughts as they continue to serve our country and fulfill their varied duties in Iraq, including Fink, Croson, Fields, Bari, Reineke, Morrison, Inserrea, Ring, Bleuer, Smith, Fletcher, Greiner, and others from the 1/34th BCT, including those from units 1/133rd INF, 2-136 CAB, 1-125 STRIKE, 134 BSB, 1-34 BTB, and the 1-167 RSTA.

These men and women need your support and encouragement.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will keep them in my prayers. God bless.

Courtney said...

I will keep them in my thoughts & prayers. Along with the 1257th!!!! (My hubby's unit!)

proud fan said...

thanks courtney!

proud fan said...

thanks em!