Friday, May 12, 2006

Calling all patriotic souls...

Hey there fellow milbloggers and friends,

I am writing to ask for your support as I begin a new project on behalf of my deployed friends. Most of you are already familiar with my blog, and I thank all of you who have come by and checked it out and left your feedback. I have started a new project and need your help.
I am trying to get together a bunch of cards to send over to Iraq to give to the Redbull soldiers, aka Desert Bulls, that my blog was started in honor of.
These men and women deserve the best support that we can offer them, and I am asking that you will help me to honor them this Independence Day by assisting me in filling care packages to them with cards and letters of support, hope, and thanks. I realize that this doesn't give everyone a lot of time to go out and buy cards or write letters, but it is important enough to me that I know I have to try. If you are willing to help me to honor these men and women please send all cards and letters for them to me so I can pass them on.

~proudfan


The sooner the better! If you are willing and able to help out - please send all cards and letters to me at the following address by June 16th:

Tabitha McCoy
PO Box 143
Chilhowee, MO 64733


p.s. While I've got your attention -- head over to Kat's site at YIKES! and help her fulfill her needs for Operation: Thanks For Freedom.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the op to help out - be glad to email you with my info and send some cards your way.

Anonymous said...

It's nice to see that with all the critics and cynics in the world today, some folks out there still support what me and my buddies are fighting for right now. Keep up the great support from the homefront. God bless!

Anonymous said...

Tabitha Gave your project a plug one more time,lol! Hope it's going well!!!:)